How To Identify Silk Fabric
The domestic satin implements the unified product number formulated by China National Silk Corporation. The article number is composed of 5 Arabic numerals. The first digit on the left indicates the type of material: all silk fabrics (including mulberry silk and silk) are "1", chemical fiber fabrics are "2", blended fabrics are "3", tussah The silk fabric is "4", the rayon fabric is "5", the interlaced fabric (including acetate silk fabric) is "6", and the cover fabric is "7".
Recognition of gloss and feel All silk fabrics have elegant pearl luster, soft and elegant feel; chemical fiber fabrics are bright and dazzling, and feel stiff. Although some artificial silk fabrics have a soft touch, the silk surface is dark and has no pearl luster. Identification of silk A piece of clothing or a piece of clothing, whether to determine whether it is silk, cotton, hemp, wool or man-made fibers, is generally judged by experience. Such as long-term contact with various fabric salesmen, sewing workers, etc., because of long-term contact and experience, you can judge what raw material fabric. But today there are many synthetic fibers. The ultra-fine filaments and profiled filaments of nylon, polyester, and viscose fibers can be made into artificial silk, which is enough to be fake. It is difficult to judge the authenticity by hand. Therefore, it is necessary to use a variety of methods and comprehensive analysis and research before drawing accurate conclusions. Such as: combustion identification method, microscope observation identification method, dissolution identification method, chemical coloring identification method, melting point difference identification method and infrared spectrum identification method, etc. So, consumers do not have the necessary testing conditions, how to identify the authenticity of silk?
Here are two simple methods:
(1) Feel visual method
(1) Visual inspection method shows that real silk has a lustrous pearl luster and a soft luster. The chemical fiber fabric is not soft and bright.
(2) Silk fibers are slender and long, cotton fibers are short, and wool is curled. The chemical fiber has good uniformity.
(3) Feel method: Silk feels soft, smooth and comfortable to the skin.
(2) Combustion method
(1) The silk has the smell of burning feathers when burning, it is difficult to continue burning, and it will self-extinguish. The ash is brittle, crisp, fluffy, and black.
(2) When burning rayon (viscose fiber), there is chemical smell of burning paper. Burning is extremely fast. The ash is ash-free except for the dull ones, with a small amount of gray-black ash.
(3) Cotton and polyester have a very weak sweet taste when burning, and do not continue to burn directly or continue to burn slowly, the ash is hard and round, and becomes a pearl.
(4) Both cotton and hemp have the smell of burning paper, the ashes are soft and dark gray.
(5) Wool is similar to silk when it burns. Visual inspection shows that the two are different. Silk and Health Since ancient times, silk has been known as the "Queen of Silk". In modern times, people have given it the reputation of "health fiber" and "health fiber". Therefore, the health function of silk fiber is incomparable and irreplaceable by any fiber. Silk fiber contains 18 kinds of amino acids necessary for human body, which is almost the same as those contained in human skin. Therefore, it is also known as the "second skin" of human beings. Wearing silk clothes can not only prevent ultraviolet radiation, prevent harmful gas from entering, and resist harmful bacteria, but also enhance the vitality of skin cells on the body surface, promote the metabolism of skin cells, and at the same time have a good auxiliary treatment for certain skin diseases. In addition, due to its special hygroscopicity and breathability, it also regulates body temperature and moisture. The silk brocade, antique charmeuse, large flower soft satin, georgette, gold velvet, velvet, decorative satin, gold treasure and light yarn, silk, yarn-dyed taffeta silk, etc. It can only be dry cleaned. Silk fabrics that can be washed should be combined with their respective characteristics when washing and use different washing methods.lets more look at the printfabricwholesale